Monday 5 September 2011

I have chosen to study media because I am interested in maybe following a career in advertising... The other subjects I'm doing are Psycology, English Lit and Maths.
My favourite band/artist would probably be either Limp Bizkit, Two door cinema club, Priscilla Ahn, your demise, The libertines and the strokes.



My favourite tv shows would probably be House, 90210, Desperate Housewives and One Tree Hill.
My favourite films would probably be Transformers, Dispicable me, and Sweeny Todd.

I tend to read kerrang magazine purely because there was some glitch when I ordered it about a year ago and now they send it for free... I also try to buy NME whenever possible.

1 comment:

  1. Erin, you have a rather eclectic taste in music, I'd never place Two Door Cinema Club next to Limp Bizkit.

    Could you explain what it is you like about House etc?

    ReplyDelete